Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Marya Hornbacher's birthday!!!!

Today is MARYA HORNBACHER'S 38th birthday people!!!
Anyway, i haven't been blogging for a bit, and my life's been going quite a bit better. I love my friends and my school now though I hated the whole business of it last year.
I started long boarding a LOT more. I wanna learn how to slide. ASAP. Trying my best to learn it thought it's hard to find hills that aren't roads in my country.
Annoying update: My family is fucking INTENT as hell on finding out if I have a boyfriend. I don't actually. But even if I DO, it's none of their business.
I wanna get a bikini body so badly. A (nearly) perfect one.
I love skating so much I can barely articulate it. I'm incredulous that it seems that a majority of people DON'T skate. They have NO IDEA what they're missing out on.


My happy video:) I love Dutch (blond dreadlocks)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for lOnboarding!!!! I should bust mine out this summer. Families like to get up in your business. That's what they do best :)

    ReplyDelete