Not gonna take my weight this time till i'm really confident, cos the problem with me is that when i don't see what i wanna see i give up. Well that sucks..
Fat fest (aka Christmas dinner with extended family) tomorrow. Sighh.
Managed to skip breakfast plus burn calories this morning-without suspicion. Was supposed to wash the bathroom with my dad. Puh-lease. I hate him. And he wouldn't even do anything right anyways. So i did it myself. I wonder how many calories that burnt..:D
Stupid christmas..
Spanish class is fantastic. Gonna miss the next one though, cos i'll be in HK/ China. Sucks. Tried to ask the centre to postpone it.. it's a really important one. We'll be learning the important stuff like He, She, Is, The, Of etc etc. Really need that lesson. She said she'll do whatever she can. Pissed off. NEED. THAT. LESSON. I'm kinda like the best in class, and i really think it's cos i'm the most interested.
Replies:
J : Yes. Kinda scary, in retrospect. But i think the worst thing is that despite what happened, i know deep down i'm gonna do it again..
lov2laff : Thanks:) I told a friend who knows about it later last night.. Told her to force me to stop. I don't think it'll work.
No comments:
Post a Comment