Friday, April 15, 2011

Sick of life and everything

I'm currently 97 pounds. Hell. My current goal is 94. On Wednesday, I had 340 calories, yesterday 940 and today about 800. 
I seem to have lost my ability to survive without sleep. Thanks to stupid college:( I just feel so freaking tired all the time. 
I'm suh-pposed to go to a carnival tomorrow, after I watch a soccer match in school. But I really have no one to go with me... so I think Imma going myself, BUT I don't know how to get there. Sigh.. hope I don't get lost. 
I fucking hate this college. The chines people  speak chinese casually all the time. Almost all of them. I know I'm chinese, but I can't speak chinese for NUTS. Hell. I don't even look chinese. People who meet me for the first time keep asking me if I'm half Spanish or American or Brazilian or something they can't place. And I got a U (ungraded ie: <20% outta 100%) for chinese. FREAK. And most of them speak really broken English. And I got this fucking lousy B grade for my lit, and I was gonna break down and cry when I realized the lit rep was telling everyone I got the highest grade in the class.... and they were all so fucking impressed, when at my old school, my grade woulda been the lowest. Yes. I'm scared for my results. In a school like this. And My chemistry cum form teacher's such a Bitch. No. I'm not exaggerating. In every single lesson, she has something degrading to say to us. Like " So dumb.... just so dumb, all of you, I really don't know what to say anymore", "No awareness. No awareness, all of you. So stupid... *shakes head*", "open your bloody mouths! I want to know what's going on in those messy brains of yours!", "I can already tell that 8 of you will DEFINITELY get retained this year, and unless those 8 don't prove me wrong asap, I will personally ensure you DO get retained", "Where's that stupid girl? Gone to the loo for so long! No wait! Don't call her. Let her die there. My life will be better. No, I'm serious. I want her to die. Stupid girl with a bad attitude."
And fuck loads more. Hell. I can't fucking stand her no more manzz my class and I were saying how we wouldn't mind petitioning to get rid of her- I don't know about other countries, but this works in Singapore. But she's a really good chem teacher, so.... :/
Tomorrow's stupid Saturday. I mean, I looooove the weekend cos I get to get AWAY from the stupid school and REST but I can't starve or control my calories efficiently cos I'm with my parents. And the carnival tomorrow, not forgetting. 
Oh gosh. I mean seriously. I'm just so freaking tired and busy all the freaking time. And college is just getting increasingly difficult with every passing day. 
Hell. I'm in this really bad mood. Been like this for forever, but I can only show my anger here, can I not, just like everything else? Not like I have enough time to come here often. 
The other day, my sis FORCED me to watch the stupid Rebecca Black song for the first time. It was AWFUL. I suh-wear. Seriously. 
Sorry for ranting though. But I've been keeping all this in for ages!!!
OHhhhhh! I've got a new phone! :D Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro, black :) I'm starting to really like it, though I really wish that shop sold the pink version. 
Biology is doing my head in. I'm freaking serious. I can't believe how detailed it is at this level. It's crushing me. Flat. And chemistry is SO abstract. Especially the stupid bonding chapter which I'm doing now. Permanent dipole. sjknfjnsuigjhn!
Ahhh... next time imma post the poem I wrote for lit here. Thank God I had the sense to write it out in my notebook. Seems like my lit teacher has no intention of returning it >((
I'm kinda like going through this Hello Kitty stage right now. Hee hee:3 I wanna buy this Hello Kitty cum Elmo notebook I saw at Paper Market! It's sooo cute. But if I remember correctly, it was $12.90. Geesh..
By the way, I made a tumblr quite long ago. It's http://psychedelic-love.tumblr.com/ :) Hope you like it. 
Oh manz. I have SO much to say.... 
It's like all rushing out of me right now in a great big rush. 
Aish. Imma go read your blogs then to tumblr for awhile then to bathe then to sleep:) 
Love you all:)

1 comment:

  1. omg i am in the same boat as you. 96pounds, want to be 94 soon. Also, i cant speak chinese for ANYTHING even though i AM chinese. I don't look THAT chinese, people keep asking if im korean or japanese :P
    I totally understand about your chem teacher...my science teacher is EXACTLY the same way - "oh you girls, why don't you USE your dumb head of yours - i mean, you're in one of the BEST schools in the state, and all you do is sit there dumbly" GAH so freaking annoying.
    I've followed you on tumblr :)
    Stay strong, darling.
    xx

    ReplyDelete