




















































Well... let's see. We landed in Manchester's airport, then the bus drove us to York where I think we spent 2-3 days. Had 3 seminars at the University of York about The Third Man, Henry V and Oranges are Not The Only Fruit and 2 tours. Then off to Stratford Upon Avon (a STUNNINGLY beautiful place, I must say), where we had a seminar on Richard 3 and a tour around the place... After which Cambridge for yet another tour... Then LONDON :D Went to Madam Tussaud's, the British Museum, took the Tube for an entire day, and watched Wicked at West End Theatre and Much Ado About Nothing at The Globe.
York was my favorite, without a question. EVERYTHING about York, including the really cold weather and scary Ghost tour stories, appealed to me. Stratford Upon Avon STUNNED me with it's beauty. Cambridge became freaking awesome after my friend reminded me that Isaac Newton, one of my heroes and role models, studied at Trinity College, and we say the window of his room at Trinity and his apple tree. London was SLIGHTLY disappointing... I suppose I expected a LOT more as I've been DYING to go to London for like 13yrs.
Anyway.... upload more next time :)
Lesson Learnt:
Lesson Learnt:
Don't
Love
Anybody.
I'll just get hurt in the end.
Looks like you had a nice time. I live about 2.5 hours north east of Cambridge, I agree with you, it's so beautiful. I forget it sometimes but I am lucky to live in such a place. If you ever come back to England you should visit Norfolk. (there's not a great deal to do) but the beauty will really stand out to you. Your pics are really good! xxx
ReplyDelete