Thursday, January 19, 2012

Football woes

I miss football like crazy. If anybody asks me if I miss football, i'd say "What's not to miss?" But I know what I prioritize first, so. :/.
Anyway, Chinese new year's coming up, the freaking fatness of the food scares me just thinking about it. But the red packets! Can't wait to top up my long board fund! heh. My mom wants to share the longboard with me, can you believe it? It's just gonna save me a load of cash :p.

I find these tips or .... steps? Help me a lot:
Replace carbs, or most carbs with vegetables
Skateboard a lot!!!
Cereal for breakfast: muesli/ low fat granola, half a bowl, fill the rest of the serving with non-fat yogurt.
Munchies: Oats (Make you super full for long and it's about 119cals? ) or dry muesli and eat it slowly with your fingers haha, it takes some getting used to and it takes really long to eat and it's low cal.
Run at least 2km/20mins 2 times a week- FORCE YOURSELF!
Tone triceps, biceps, shoulders etc at least 3 times a week, but I do it quite lightly. like, 16 times with 1kg weights
Walk with my doggie:))! At least 2-3 times a week? A short distance only though...
Listen to worship songs while running- MY FAVORITE songs and helps me soooo much!
Yup.

1 comment:

  1. I walk with my dogs as much as i possibly can, every little thing helps!

    ReplyDelete