Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bout of depression

Feeling slightly depressed...
I am OBVIOUSLY reading TOO MUCH Harry Potter. I've only got 2 papers left (WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!) And both are bio and chem, both mcps, so.
I'm reading Harry Potter everyday, not in order, y'know, like book 2, book 1 book 5 etcetc, and bits of Harry Potter keep randomly appearing in my dreams like last night i dreamt of a dementor and that i had a trunk. Oh well, not like i mind, and in fact, i like it, only that it can get kinda scary..
Just had a macs chicken burger meal for lunch, fries, burger and diet coke. Barely 5 minutes later, i'm seated on the toilet having explosive diarrhea:) My body obviously agrees that oily food should not stay in it. This time i didn't even need vinegar.
I forgot i was going out this morning- i had a terrible stomachache the whole morning from breakfast-you see my body usually gets rid of the food asap, so without a toilet...
I'm not going for prom cause i'm WAAYYY too self conscious, and i can't live with all those disgusting pictures of me on facebook, ewww. I won't be able to live with myself. For the friends who found out i'm not going, they were actually rather disappointed.. I was seriously surprised, i honestly thought they wouldn't care if they found out, and it's not like they'll notice my presence anyway.
So... to all my friends who care... this is for them:
(i know they won't see this, but still..)

No comments:

Post a Comment