"Don't eat! You are morbidly obese!"
"You are nothing"
"Look at those arms. Still dare to eat?"
"Shut the fuck up everyone"
"We; YOU hate everyone. Keep fucking silent in your bubble of hatred"
"Useless, stupid, fat, nothing. That's you."
"Fuck suger. Why are you eating sugar"
"My reflection is the most repulsive thing I've ever seen"
"They all suck. Everyone of them"
I've never hated myself this much.
Oh and by the way, the "eczema" on my arm isn't eczema at all. I badly needed to be punished, but knew I wouldn't have the time to clean up the blood, so i ripped some skin out with my nails.
End of story.
I get those voices all the time, i hate them soo much and just want them to shut up. I'm sorry you're having a hard time dealing with this and i hope the voices quite down a bit, you deserve better.
ReplyDelete