Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is there anything more to say?

Things I can't say aloud anywhere else, or I'll be judged/whatever the fuck.

I HATE MYSELF.

The truth?
I hate myself. I cut, almost every single day, so much, so frequent, I don't even know what's wrong with it anymore. Even though I don't have enough willpower, I wanna starve myself till I'm thin as air. I am depressed. I cry every day. It's only the 2nd month of college and I'm studying so hard, pushing myself so hard, I'm probably already burned out without noticing it, because I've experienced it so many times- but I'm gonna keep going. Because I hate my results, and I'll never be satisfied till I get straight A's. I wish I wasn't in this stupid college. I wanna be somewhere better. I wanna just die, and have nobody notice.

Whenever I tell people I cut, IT. IS. NOT. FOR. ATTENTION. I'll never admit it aloud but deep down, it's because I wanna be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment