Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spot on. You have no idea.

I always make up really emo tumblr-like quotes, just like that, straight from my head. eg: "When letting go of what you love the most is the only way to set yourself free, what the hell are you supposed to do?" Yeah... like that.

My family was talking about it the other day, two of my sisters and my mom. One of my sisters was like "I wonder what the next quote would be?"
Without thinking, the other one replied "I slash myself everyday."

Spot on. I slash myself everyday.

They laughed.

1 comment:

  1. haha i can tottaly relate. i just come up with weird quotes and my friends always call me 'emo'. one of them said, 'wouldn't be suprised if she cuts herself and shit'
    litte did she know.

    xxx

    ps.check out my blog, ve got 1 follower :(

    ReplyDelete