
I cut myself so badly today, that there was soooo much blood all over everything for a second I seriously forgot I was not having my period :/
I really don't know how to express how I really feel. It's like.... the words are dying to burst outta me.. but... they can't find the escape route:/
I'm stressed out to he absolute maximum, I'm barely getting any sleep at all, I'm breaking out like mad, I'm cranky and depressed and I'm SICK and on top of it all, I'm so fucking fat...
I think I wanna stop cutting.
I think I wanna get out of this.
I think I wanna be normal again.
I think I want to feel genuine happiness again.
Save me. Anyone. I'm begging you.
Hey, I'm sorry things are so rough for you :/ Is there anyone else you can speak to about the cutting? A parent or some other relative? Or does your college have a counsellor or anything? Or would you be willing to go to your doctor and talk to him/her about it?
ReplyDeleteIt is possible to stop, but very, very hard. I'm trying to stop at the moment too and it feels futile at times. I know it's horrible to have to tell people and risk them labelling you an attention-seeker (ugh), but if you can find someone who will support you it makes all the difference in the world. Feel free but not obliged to email me anytime (suzystilettos hotmail co uk) it's not the same as talking face to face with someone but I'd hate for you to feel like nobody's listening.
-Sophie