Thursday, March 17, 2011

Radioactive rain in Singapore

Yeah... it's on the news everywhere- don't get caught out in the rain and if you are, find shelter immediately or use an umbrella or raincoat cos the rain could have radioactive particles in it. WHICH. Can cause cancer. Obviously.
And I never got a chance to go Japan:(
Kinda reminds me of the story of Noah's ark in the bible. How a God just decides to wipe out a great big bunch of people at once with a massive disaster:/
Anyway. I'm really lost on my weight loss now. I don't know what to do. I have phys ed (PE) on tuesdays and thursdays, and soccer on monday, wednesday, friday and saturday. I just keep eating. And if i don't i can't do anything ie: run etc. I really don't know what to do..
I'm just avoiding alcohol, creamy stuff etc.
And I'm putting on so much muscles- we need those ( a LOT) in soccer. Which= weight gain.
I'm lost.
Sorry followers, if i've disappointed you :(

1 comment:

  1. aww you haven't disappointed anyone babe. a bit of muscle is good, because it makes your heart stronger, and thats always a good thing. also it raises your metabolism and it's therefore harder to gain weight in fat. :) xx

    ReplyDelete