I can barely even find time to sleep!
anyway.. for my o levels.. i'm kinda sacrificing everything.. but i'm making up for it by exercising EXCESSIVELY. yup. i'll make sure that in every minute of the day, at least 2 parts of my body's aching real bad. right now it's abs, thighs and arms:)
i think i'm getting depressed? yeah.. this is what happened just now at the supermarket..
I was gonna buy yoghurt and i took a carton off the shelf and looked at it and it was like:
173, put it back
124, put it back
75, still too much
134, put it back..
.
.
.
.
again and again. i couldn't stop till i saw 53, i just wanted to cry...
i'm not gonna say "i wish i could not do that" because i'm not sure if that's what i really feel...
Hope you're not stressing too much about your O-Levels! 6 weeks is ages to study - you'll be totally ready by the time they roll around. I used to make up little songs and rhymes with all the stuff I needed to study, and then chant them while running on the treadmill. Works wonders!
ReplyDeletexxx
haha:) thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteBut Singapore's way beyond competitive, like you can get straight A's for all your subjects and not be able to get into university:s