Friday, September 10, 2010

My self esteem has taken an all time low.
Well, ok, it's ALWAYS been low. But not this low.
I had to restrain myself from cutting a few times since the last time.. yeah. self control still in check.
CANNOT wait for the stupid exams to be over. iNEED to get back to anorexia. And i think the whole don't- diet- while- you're -studying -for- a- major- exam thing is stupid. i mean, how am i supposed to sit down and focus on the books when i'm thinking "fat, need to go to the gym". But the lack of a rumbly tummy helps. I'm going back to hot drinks sometimes.
Controlling cutting myself is difficult, and so's keeping ED in check. But better all that than being a fat, procrastinating blob like so many others.

I'm freaking addicted to this song:

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all your exams! I'm back in school going for a masters degree, and I feel like if I tried to stop starving I'd have a much easier time in class. Good on the not cutting, too! I hope I can one day not feel the need to cut, but it seems like it's always going to be there in my head. Haven't cut for a long time, though! Stay strong!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete