Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I might as well start keeping track of how many promises i break.

I dunno why, but i'm getting more and more depressed. Keep feeling like crying.
There's a new anorexic in school- and damn she's fast! But why now??? What about the exams???:O!
Anyway.. class potluck tomorrow. EW. i'm gonna keep away from carbo again. IM FAT! OBESE! The reason i stopped staying away from carbo was because i nearly fainted a few times in one day and i got scared. but too bad. rather faint than fat.:) FAINT FTW!


I cut myself today. I feel so relieved. I know i should feel disappointed that i broke my promise... but to be honest i don't care. I've been holding in the urge for ages and it's such a goddamn relief.

Something i've always wanted to say to the "normal world":
YOU CAN MAKE AN ANOREXIC EAT, YOU CAN MAKE A BULIMIC STOP VOMITING, YOU CAN FORCE PEOPLE LIKE ME TO STOP CUTTING OR BAN US FROM THE GYM. We can do that... but what many people don't understand it's that it's not the food IT'S THE HEAD, DAMN IT. You guys go "Ew! look at that anorexic! crazy woman.. she looks disgusting". Stop doing that. Don't comment on something you don't.. or refuse, to understand. PLEASE STOP. we hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment