Basically, her response was that i'll never do it because even though she was in a better class than mine- i'm in the last class- no one in her class got that grade.
For the longest time in my life, her word was the only one that mattered so naturally i sat there for a while feeling demoralized.
But then i decided- I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE SAYS.
HER WORD OFFICIALLY DON'T MATTER NO MORE.
I WILL SHOW HER. AND EVERYONE WHO UNDERESTIMATES ME.
I WILL DO MY BEST.
even if i don't get that grade, it was with a clear conscience.
Fuck the world. In your face.
Fast didn't go well... ate about 800 in total. Thanks to family and friends>(
Gonna try even harder tomorrow.
And now i officially hate my WHOLE family. Fuck the whole lot of them. I mean seriously. Is the whole meaning of their existence to demoralize me? they've been doing that ever since forever! GOd, i HATE this.
WHATEVER. I'M GONNA SHOW THEM ANYWAY.
SO INSTEAD OF DEMORALIZING ME THIS TIME, THEY GAVE ME EVEN MORE MOTIVATION. HA! IN YOUR FACE. sooner or later they gotta realize their constant attempts to bring me down are gonna stop working. Im my own person now:)
Fuck. this o levels better be worth it. It better give me a bloody good grade. I'm giving EVERYthing up for it. And so much of myself too.
oh you can SO DO IT YOU GO GIRL!! I BELIEVE IN YOU! :*
ReplyDelete