Thursday, September 22, 2011

Like a good little girl

So today, after 149 calories in the morning, I went starving till now like a good little girl. Drank a hell lot of straight black coffee and some coke lite, water-gorging now, and waiting for the pee to come out, so I can weigh. Wasn't much pee just now. Body is shaking with the caffeine.
I feel so (almost) successful. forced down the friggin 149 this morning, REALLY didn't wanna eat a friggin thing, but my end-of-years start next week, and for the sake of lessons.... SIGH.
I was reading "Dying to be thin" by Nikki Grahame, I stand amazed. Speechless. I don't feel a bit jealous, or repulsed, or happy, or inspired, or motivated or whatever. Just purely amazed.://
Now with facebook's new layout, I am terrified to post a thing. And I haven't ever since before it was changed. I HATE being under scrutiny. HATE HATE HATE.
Please, body, be nice? I really tried. I really wanna lose weight today...

Sometimes I think the reason why we're called ''emo'' is cuz society doesn't have a label "hurting".

No comments:

Post a Comment