My mom smiled and said,"It's not that.... it's that you've got chubby cheeks."
Thanks Mum, thanks.
Last year she was sooooo worried about my self-starvation and at the end of the year all the effects of starvation were REALLY getting to me, and I had my GCSE O levels, so I stopped starving. Her encouragement? Squeezing my newly fleshy upper arms a few times in front of everyone and announcing to the whole room, "Sarah! Nice to see you've put on some fat here!"
Amazing, ain't it?
My parents are quarreling like mad again, and my mum is threatening divorce and my dad is just threatening her. I swear, they have a problem, they should have gotten a divorce ages ago. It's always been like that I wonder why they don't just separate. I am never getting married I swear, and i'm not just saying this. I mean, a marriage is has always been destroying my life and it's not even mine, why THE HELL would I choose to get into one of my own?!!!
Fuck 84-92. Maybe i'll go all the way down to 3 stone or 4 stone this time. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment