Saturday, August 28, 2010

At least i succeeded in SOMETHING

Uh huh. I haven't cut myself ever since thursday..
And i'm currently 93.5 pounds. Really annoyed. Why can't it just be 93?? What's the big diff anyway?? sheeeeeesh. 
By the way, the friend of mine who started her diet around the end of june and is taking meal replacements and all has lost like about 8 pounds ever since. ........ yeah. and my ana buddy challenged me to be skinny by the 10th of september. CRAP. MAJOR CRAP. To me, skinny means 40kg and below. and i'm still 42.4 stupid kgs. ewwww. 
At LAST. I've managed to sleep for more than 5 hours. I was so bloody exhausted i went to sleep at around ten last night and i woke up and 9.30. 11 1/2 hours:D 
CAN'T WAIT TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT!


Dear Life,

Hurt a little less, will ya? 
 
please??

No comments:

Post a Comment