Monday, August 2, 2010

Stuff about me that may or may not interest you:)

1: My favorite thing in the world is Arsenal Football Club

2: which obviously means i'm a football fan:)

3: My favorite foods are granola and raisins

4: i missed my period from around Dec/ Nov last year till June this year cos i ate so little

5: i listen to LOADS of retro (or oldies wtv you call them) music

6: Especially 70s stuff

7: I don't take history but it's my best subject:)

8: The moment i could read properly i started reading pocket science encyclopedias and similar things

9: My favorite cartoons are Emperor's new school and Phineas and Ferb

10: I'm from Singapore---did you know that?( can't remember if i've mentioned it before)

11: I think i'm really different from the rest of the world:)

12: I started eating healthily even as a kid

13: My favorite celeb are Emma Watsons and Selena Gomez..


yeah.. just some stuff:)

No comments:

Post a Comment