Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To cheer you up.

Maybe if you bothered to listen, you'll figure out that no one else loves you the way i do.
I would never admit it aloud, but i think that you're perfect in every way. 

Don't frown! You never know if someone is falling in love with your smile:)

“The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”

I'm so ready to completely forget all about you and move on like i never knew you.
So why can't i bear to let you go?


I had a dream last night where you felt the same way about me. 
And then again, it was just a dream.

"Once bitten twice shy"
So why do we keep going back and letting ourselves get hurt over and over again?

"when you're in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams"

If you really love me, why don't you ever say it?

Sometimes i lie awake in bed just thinking about you.
And when i am finally able to fall asleep, i dream about you.

Sometimes i wish you could read my mind, because there are some things i am too afraid to say aloud.

Did you forget you are the blood in my veins?Did you forget my heart is still in your chains?

For this one night, could we try to forget everything besides just you and me? It seems like I can never get enough time like that. I need to be with you. Just you.

Do you have any idea how painful it is, trying to refuse you when you plead with me this way?

"Isabella Swan?" He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. "I promise to love you forever- every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment